French HIV/AIDS Videos
HIV Prevention Education
- Ai-je contracté le VIH ? Les premiers signes de contraction du VIH (8 min) Stream
This is "Did I Just Contract HIV? Symptoms of Primary HIV Infection" in French.
- Questions Sur les Tests de Dépistage du VIH (18 min) Stream
"Top Ten Questions About HIV Tests" in French.
- Mythes répandus à propos du VIH et du SIDA (23 min) Stream
"Common Myths About HIV/AIDS" in French.
- Une Déclaration de Nupanga Weanzana sur le VIH / SIDA (3 min) Stream
Nupanga Weanzana, Ph.D., makes a statement in French on HIV/AIDS.
- How the International
Community Can Help Rwanda Fight HIV (1 min) Stream
Innocent Nyaruhirira, M.D., Rwanda's Minister of State in Charge of
HIV/AIDS and Other Epidemics, shares his thoughts on how the
international community can best support Rwanda's efforts to fight HIV.
- TV5 and GlobalDialogues.org:
from Africa and Scenarios
from Sahel are projects of GlobalDialogues.org to
enable young people in Africa to create educational fictional videos
dramatizing the problem of HIV/AIDS in Africa. Films are being made
available in languages including English, French, Portuguese, Dioula,
Pulaar, Wolof, Mooré, Fon and Twi.
- It's Not Easy (47
This AIDS drama tells the story of a young, married business executive
who has several girlfriends and ignores warnings about AIDS until he
learns his newborn son is infected with HIV.