Videos About HIV/AIDS in South AfricaThese videos discuss HIV/AIDS in South Africa.
- BBC: Meet Prudence Radebe -
HIV Survivor: Prudence begins ARV therapy.
Radebe Starts Treatment (audio may drop part way through)
- Prudence in the Early Stages (13m 21s)
- RedHot.org: Teens & AIDS in Wentworth(1m 21s)
- National Geographic: Living
with AIDS (photos with audio)
Photos with voiceovers telling stories of people affected by HIV/AIDS in the rural Lusikisiki region.
- Victory for Treatment Action Campaign(3m 21s)
- WAIT in South Africa(6m 32s)
- Via oneworld.net:
- Steps for the Future: Dreams of the
Good Life (series of films)
Five HIV positive South African women discuss their hopes, fears, experiences telling families about their HIV status, and choices about relationships and children.
- Idol Pictures: The Struggle
Continues (series of short clips)
Documents the personal stories and experience of activists affiliated with the Treatment Action Campaign.