Volunteer to Translate, Film, or Edit Videos or Web Pages for AIDSvideos.org
We're seeking volunteers to help:
- translate our scripts for the introductory videos from AIDSvideos.org into other languages
- proofread translations done by others
- present translated scripts into the camera
- film educational videos
- edit raw videotape into finished videos
- create educational graphics for our web site and videos
- translate web pages on our site into other languages
- translate slides within our videos into other languages
- respond to questions posted on YouTube
- write grant proposals to fund future translation and educational initiatives
- present personal testimonials about HIV/AIDS has affected you or your family, friends, or coworkers
Want to help in any way? Email us!
Special call for speakers of Japanese, Greek, Polish, Urdu, and Tamil in the San Francisco Bay Area: we now have finished scripts translated into these languages and are seeking volunteers with native fluency to read the scripts into the video camera. No memorization necessary; we have a video prompter, so you can just look at the screen and read the text. If interested, please email us!